Reports to: VP of Services
Department: Project Services
Compensation: Based on Experience
TEAMSOS (Special Order Systems, Inc. www.team-sos.com) is a Professional Services Organization providing technology solutions to businesses for the past 26 years. TEAMSOS is a Genesys partner, Microsoft Silver partner and a Cisco Advanced Unified Communications partner. TEAMSOS is responsible for implementation of these and other key professional service solutions to our customers providing outstanding customer service and support. We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our Project team as a Project Manager.
The Project Manager’s main duty is to manage projects in delivering quality solutions to clients on time and within budget. This includes, but is not limited to, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects in accordance with a valid contract or statement of work, per company practices, policies, and procedures throughout the delivery of the life cycle of the product and services sold, and in compliance with industry best practices as set forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI). PM certification is a plus.
- Initiates, plans, executes, controls, and closes projects
- Ensures weekly communications with clients provide important details such as risks, timing, updates and budget.
- Achieves maximum project delivery and monthly billing
- Helps to transition from Project Services to Support Services
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships
- Work effectively and contribute to a collaborative team environment
TEAMSOS appreciates the role our employees play to help the company grow, and in return medical, dental, and vision plans, retirement savings and other work/life programs are offered to recognize the importance of our employees’ contributions, such as:
- Medical Insurance (self – 100%, spouse and children – 30%), dental and vision insurance available, too – Starts the first day of the month after 60 days of hire!
- Annual Cut Day, Kick-off Party and Holiday Competitions!
- Collaborative Work Environment!
- Training Reimbursement + Personal Development!
- Paid Vacation – Start accruing from 1st day of hire!
- Holidays and Personal/Sick Days!
- Espresso Machine
- 401k + Company Matching Program!
- Business Casual Dress Attire!
- T-shirt Friday – wear your TEAMSOS shirt and be entered to win a Starbuck’s gift card!
- Life Insurance/ AD&D (self – Company sponsored plan plus further available benefits for self, spouse, children)
- Annual Community Support for Big Brother Big Sisters – Bowling 4 Kids’ Sake, Fast Fridays Motorcycle Speedway Events, Costa Mesa Speedway Events
- Friday Breakfast – homemade breakfast for all – every Friday!
Company Core Values:
- Customer Advocacy – We stand by our customers: adding value that advances their goals.
- Teamwork – We collaborate, have fun, and share our talents to reach our goals.
- People Matter – We value people, family and community.
- Results – We make it happen!
- Innovation – We add value by bringing ideas to life through technology.
- Process Driven – We create systems for excellence and efficiency.
- 2-4 years of field experience in Project Management.
- Current technology skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, One Note and CRM.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Team oriented individual with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Capacity to work in fast paced and continuously changing environment.
- Aptitude for working in the field of technology a plus.
- Ability to “make things happen”.
Additional Desired Experience and Abilities:
- IP-based telephony applications including Call Processing, Voicemail, Unified Messaging, Contact Center, IVR, ACD, and Rich-Media solutions.
- Data Network security solutions.
- WAN/LAN infrastructure solutions.
- Microsoft Exchange, AD, Lync.
- Post-sales Support Services, Managed Services.
- Familiarity with MS Computing and CRM type applications.