Outside Sales Representative
Reports to: Sales Manager
Compensation: Based on Experience + Commission
Effective Date: 02/01/2018
TEAMSOS (Special Order Systems, Inc. www.team-sos.com) is a Professional Services Organization providing technology solutions to businesses for the past 26 years. TEAMSOS is a Genesys partner, Microsoft Silver partner and a Cisco Advanced Unified Communications partner. TEAMSOS is responsible for implementation of these and other key professional service solutions to our customers providing outstanding customer service and support. We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our Sales team as an Advanced Communications Consultant.
The Outside Sales Representative position is responsible for establishing contact with new and existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. This role will identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Maintain and improve customer relations
- Prospecting to organizations throughout the country selling TEAMSOS services
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding TEAMSOS’ products and solutions
- Develop a pipeline of business
- Seek out additional revenue through existing accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals as defined by management
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships
- Work effectively and contribute to a collaborative team environment
TEAMSOS appreciates the role our employees play to help the company grow, and in return Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, retirement savings and other work/life programs are offered to recognize the importance of our employee’s contributions, such as:
- Medical Insurance (self – 100%, spouse and children – 30%), dental and vision insurance available, too – Starts the first day of the month after 60 days of hire!
- Annual Cut Day, Kick-off Party and Holiday Competitions!
- Collaborative Work Environment!
- Training Reimbursement + Personal Development!
- Paid Vacation – Start accruing from 1st day of hire!
- Holidays and Personal/Sick Days!
- Espresso Machine
- 401k + Company Matching Program!
- Business Casual Dress Attire!
- T-shirt Friday – wear your TEAMSOS shirt and be entered to win a Starbuck’s gift card!
- Life Insurance/ AD&D (self – Company sponsored plan plus further available benefits for self, spouse, children)
- Annual Community Support for Big Brother Big Sisters – Bowling 4 Kids’ Sake, Fast Fridays Motorcycle Speedway Events, Costa Mesa Speedway Events
- Friday Breakfast – homemade breakfast for all – every Friday!
Company Core Values:
- Customer Advocacy – We stand by our customers: adding value that advances their goals.
- Teamwork – We collaborate, have fun, and share our talents to reach our goals.
- People Matter – We value people, family and community.
- Results – We make it happen!
- Innovation – We add value by bringing ideas to life through technology.
- Process Driven – We create systems for excellence and efficiency.
- 3+ years in information technology sales, or experience in information technology as an engineer or other technical role.
- Experience selling to multiple levels of responsibility in an organization.
- Ideal candidates will have specific knowledge of and certification in solutions based on Cisco, Microsoft and/or Interactive Intelligence products.
- Solid communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Additional Desired Experience and Abilities:
- IP-based telephony applications including Call Processing, Voicemail, Unified Messaging, Contact Center, IVR, ACD, and Rich-Media solutions.
- Data Network security solutions.
- WAN/LAN infrastructure solutions.
- Microsoft Exchange, AD, Lync.
- Post-sales Support Services, Managed Services.
- Familiarity with MS Computing and CRM type applications.