MCSE Engineer III - Microsoft
Department: Managed Services
Compensation: TBD - Based on Experience
Effective Date: May 2018
TEAMSOS (Special Order Systems, Inc. www.team-sos.com) is a Professional Services Organization providing technology solutions to businesses for the past 26 years. TEAMSOS is a Genesys partner, Microsoft Silver partner and a Cisco Advanced Unified Communications partner. TEAMSOS is responsible for implementation of these and other key professional service solutions to our customers providing outstanding customer service and support. We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our Managed Services Team as a MCSE Engineer III.
The MSCE Engineer III’s main duty is to support end users directly using primary remote access tools or onsite. You will also be responsible for managing your personal ticket queue, opening trouble tickets, updating and communicating with the client, entering time daily and be a vital escalation point for both Tier I and II Engineers.
- Support end users directly using primarily remote access tools or on site
- Manage personal ticket queue across various technology practices
- Open trouble tickets with vendors and manage progress
- Provide frequent updates and communication with clients
- Daily time entry and details of work done
- Maintain knowledge base and documentation
- Manage responses to service level agreements
- Assist in various process improvements and automation
- Technology certifications as required
- Great phone skills and patience with end users
- Follow and work with established procedures
- Escalation point for Tier 1 and 2 engineers
- Ability to accommodate flexible work schedules
- Rotating on-call duties
TEAMSOS appreciates the role our employees play to help the company grow, and in return Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, retirement savings and other work/life programs are offered to recognize the importance of our employee’s contributions, such as:
- Medical Insurance (self – 100%, spouse and children – 30%), dental and vision insurance available, too – Starts the first day of the month after 60 days of hire!
- Annual Cut Day, Kick-off Party and Holiday Competitions!
- Collaborative Work Environment!
- Training Reimbursement + Personal Development!
- Paid Vacation – Start accruing from 1st day of hire!
- Holidays and Personal/Sick Days!
- Espresso Machine
- 401k + Company Matching Program!
- Business Casual Dress Attire!
- T-shirt Friday – wear your TEAMSOS shirt and be entered to win a Starbuck’s gift card!
- Life Insurance/ AD&D (self – Company sponsored plan plus further available benefits for self, spouse, children)
- Annual Community Support for Big Brother Big Sisters – Bowling 4 Kids’ Sake, Fast Fridays Motorcycle Speedway Events, Costa Mesa Speedway Events
- Friday Breakfast – homemade breakfast for all – every Friday!
Company Core Values:
- Customer Advocacy – We stand by our customers: adding value that advances their goals.
- Teamwork – We collaborate, have fun, and share our talents to reach our goals.
- People Matter – We value people, family and community.
- Results – We make it happen!
- Innovation – We add value by bringing ideas to life through technology.
- Process Driven – We create systems for excellence and efficiency.
- Microsoft MCSE or equivalent current certifications
- 5+ years project experience, ability to manage and fulfill project goals
- Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, and Windows server family experience
- Windows 7 through 10 desktop experience
- Office 365 installation and administration experience
- DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN, wireless, and antivirus experience
- Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS experience
- Working understanding of routing and switching
- Desktop application support including MS Office and similar
- Knowledge of patching and security update procedures
- Experience working with carriers and escalation (PRI, T1, SIP, POTS, etc.)
- Telecom and communication services understanding including Microsoft VoIP Solutions
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare, etc.)
- Experience with support ticking system within a helpdesk environment
- Must be able to travel on occasion
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs.
Additional Desired Experience and Abilities:
- Technology certifications a huge plus with Microsoft
- Physical installations including racking, cabling, and server hardware configuration
- Infrastructure monitoring systems
- SAN and NAS storage management
- Routing, SIP, and PRI call troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016, Microsoft SQL 2012 and 2016
- Experience with Interactive Intelligence (I3/Genesys) or Cisco telephony
- Experience with Fax over IP (FoIP) solutions (XMedius, RightFax)
- Knowledge of backup systems (Symantec, Veeam, Windows, Acronis)