Is your business protected, should disaster strike?
In fact, it’s no longer a matter of if, but “when” a disaster will strike the region. Businesses today have to protect their assets, in the face of catastrophic threats such as failing levees, erratic weather patterns, and other global dangers.
“There is no major city in America more at risk of a catastrophic New Orleans-style flood than Sacramento.”
Source: Sacramento Bee
“Because of aging levees, the Sacramento-San Joaquin region's risk of flooding is the highest in the country -- even more so than New Orleans, LA.”
Source: KCRA News
- The U.S. Department of Labor estimates over 40% of businesses never reopen following a disaster.
- Of the remaining companies, at least 25% will close within 2 years.
- Over 60% of businesses confronted by a major disaster close by two years, according to the Association of Records Managers and Administrators.
Is your business prepared?
Answer “No” to any of these questions, and your business may be at risk. The experts at SOS can help:
Do you have a Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity plan in place?
Is there a consistent backup process, and test restore process in place?
Do you have off-site storage in place?
Do you know the hourly cost of downtime to your organization?
Do you know your RTO? (Recovery Time Objective)
Disaster Recovery is affordable for small & medium sized businesses today. Call 916-577-1711 or email us to learn about security & backup solutions that can also save you money!
Advanced, secure, local data center outside of flood zone
In 2007, SOS designed and implemented one of the region’s most advanced data centers. Initially planned for a communications data center, we provide:
- Backup data storage
- Virtualization solutions
- Multi-layered security
- Carrier neutrality
- Temporary office space
- Rental station equipment
…all your business needs to keep operational in the face of a natural (or unnatural) disaster.
- Strategically located in Loomis, CA (outside of all flood zones)
- Power – UPS plant, Generators, PDU systems
- Security – 24x7 camera monitored locally and remotely
- Network egress – physically diverse
- Facility monitoring – 24 x 7 x 365
Server virtualization increases uptime and improves administration
Disaster recovery capabilities improve when the solution is grounded with a storage area network (SAN) and server consolidation/virtualization technology.
SOS specializes in Dell EqualLogic PS Series SAN solutions. As a registered Dell partner, we help businesses of all sizes achieve reliable business continuity at an affordable price.
Visit SOS’ Virtualization webpage for more information.
Managed services provide access to the specialists at low cost
With SOS MANAGE-Smart services, you gain enterprise-level IT support at a low fixed monthly cost. The result: greater uptime without the overhead of IT staff.
Secure Disaster Recovery services:
- Eliminate the risk of bad media, transporting offsite, and the delay of recovering
- Enable immediate access to your recovered data
- Provide offsite backup to disaster recovery virtual servers
- Recover from a data loss within hours vs. days.
- Combine with MANAGE-Smart Least Cost Routing (LCR) to reduce telecommunications cost
- Can offset cost of disaster recovery plan
- Typical to realize full ROI within 3-6 months!
Choose the Option That is Right For You:
All-inclusive IT managed services package
SOS's all-inclusive managed services package, MANAGE-Smart Comprehensive, provides small businesses with a cost-effective way to maintain reliable information technology systems. Learn more
Expert management of any technology - tailored to your needs
Our MANAGE-Smart Customized program provides the all-inclusive approach, but in an ala carte fashion; allowing you pick only the technologies you want supported. Learn more